(though not necessarily in that order)

(though not necessarily in that order)

Sunday 19 September 2010

Creative voice-busting technique no. 486...

I have had a phrase going around in my head for most of the last week. A child's voice saying "Being a bird on a tree isn't easy". Over and over and over. Sometimes said as if the voice is coming out of a mouth that is smiling, sometimes as if it is coming out of a frightened child's mouth (you can tell the difference between a smiling child's voice and a non-smiling child's voice, I reckon). So, in a bid to calm down this fairly harmless but rather irritating addition to my usual head-noises, I've been creative:






Now, hopefully, I can get this little child out of my head. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy - you might sit on the wrong branch. You might not know you are on the wrong branch, but others would and would judge you because of that. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy - it gets cold in trees, all the leaves fall off most of the trees in the next few months. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy - a bit like being a me on this planet isn't either. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy. To bed, little child who sounds as if you are in the back of the left side of my skull, to bed. Take you and your little bird in a tree to bed. Sleep tight. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy. Being a bird on a tree isn't easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment